Designed for college and graduate students, as well as adults interested in re-entering the workforce or exploring a career change, Art Center internships give you the opportunity to enhance professional skills, build your professional network, and serve the community. While Art Center internships are unpaid, many of our exceptional interns have gone on to take paid positions at the Art Center and neighboring institutions.
The Palo Alto Art Center Foundation expands the reach and impact of the Palo Alto Art Center through fundraising and advocacy.
The Foundation was founded in 1973 and is a 501(c )(3) nonprofit organization that provides support to the Palo Alto Art Center in a public-private partnership. The Palo Alto Art Center is owned and operated by the City of Palo Alto.
Contact Grace Pegan Abusharkh, Director of Volunteer Engagement, to learn about open positions at email@example.com.
- One-on-one mentorship from Art Center staff
- Real hands-on experience and leadership opportunities in our LEED certified and renovated Art Center
- Exclusive access to an active Art Center intern group on LinkedIn with job postings
- Special training and professional development activities
- Opportunities to network and connect with experienced professionals in the field